ACH Federal Money

Make a Claim In 3 Steps

  1. Search the database of unclaimed ACH Federal Money here.
  2. Find the transaction by scrolling through the list or using the top-right search box. Click the right most “claim” link next to the transaction you wish to claim.
  3. Enter your four digit business area and associated magic number(s) separated by comma if multiple MAGIC #’s are associated with the transaction you’re claiming.

Questions? Email us at or call (601) 359-3600.