Please provide the following detailed information per bank on any accounts that you may use for public funds:
- Bank Name is the institution(s) at which you bank.
- Account Name is the name by which the account is listed.
- Account Number is the number assigned by the bank to this account.
- Federal Tax Identification Number is the tax identifying number you have been assigned for this account.
- Type of Account is the category this account falls within. The categories are Demand (D), Time (savings accounts and all other interesting bearing accounts) (T), and Certificate of Deposit (CD).
- Account Balance is the balance of the account as of fiscal year end.
Accepted file types: pdf, Max. file size: 40 MB, Max. files: 6.
Drop files here or
This form accepts a maximum of 20 entries. If you have more than 20 public accounts to describe, please upload your report.